Welcome to the Kids Health Revolution Community!

Kids Health Revolution Forums General Discussion Welcome to the Kids Health Revolution Community!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Deborah Morgan
    Keymaster

Hello! I am so glad you joined us. This space is specifically for parents of kids with chronic health concerns of all kinds who want a place to safely discuss alternative approaches to helping their kids. Questions are welcome and you will find that other parents on this path have a wealth of valuable information to share. You can be real here and share yourself truly. We all understand what it is like to walk this path.

Even though we share a common story of trying our best to help our kids we can still see things a little differently now and then. I ask that you please always be respectful of others opinions and points of view. It is perfectly OK to disagree as long as it is respectful and in the spirit of exchange of ideas.

Take a moment to introduce yourself so we can get to know you and then come back often for inspiration and to share encouragement and wisdom.

I look forward to chatting with you and being part of your journey to happier, healthier kids!

Deborah

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest