How Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Help my Child
Traditional Chinese Medicine for Your Child’s Chronic Health Concern
When we have a child with a chronic health concern the search for solutions and healing continues. My journey in helping my own son has been very rewarding and his health continues to steadily improve but I am still peeling back a few layers. I know there is still a little work to be done to help his body find 100% recovery. I believe it is possible and that my job is simply to stay open in my search for the solutions that will work for us. My own search is what lead me to do this weeks interview for the podcast. I am looking into the powers and benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine as another tool that we can use to help my son. I got a lot on great information from my talk with Dr. Erin Legare-Tremblay and I know you will find it interesting too.
We talk about:
- How TCM approaches chronic illnesses of all kinds.
- How a doctor of TCM will customize this approach depending on the unique individual.
- How the flow of energy in meridians affect our kid’s health.
- How Yin and Yang energy balance in the body can influence your child’s health.
- The different treatments used by TCM doctors including cupping, herbs, diet and acupuncture.
- The pacing of treatment.
- The microbiome.
- How stress and trauma affects our kids health.
- Some of the common herbs you can use as a parent to help your child with eczema.
Watch the video and if you have questions about Traditional Chinese Medicine be sure to ask in the comments section and we will follow up with you!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my You Tube channel so you don’t miss any of the interviews or regular cooking videos!
Here is to your continued success on the journey to helping find health and healing for your child!
Membership Has Its Benefits
Is membership for you? Check out all the great benefits!
I am not a medical doctor. I am a certified Holistic Nutrition Consultant, certified GAPS practitioner and certified Counsellor. My experience and personal research in order to help my son has taught me a lot about autoimmune and chronic illness from this holistic and functional medicine perspective and I want to share that information with you. This information is just that. It is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace medical advice.