Traditional Chinese Medicine for Kids with Chronic Health Issues
In this episode of The Kid’s Health Revolution Podcast I talk with Dr. Erin Legare Tremblay about how the ancient art of Traditional Chinese Medicine can help our kid’s bodies find balanced health and healing.
We talk about:
- How TCM approaches chronic illnesses of all kinds.
- How a doctor of TCM will customize this approach depending on the unique individual.
- How the flow of energy in meridians affect our kid’s health.
- How Yin and Yang energy balance in the body can influence your child’s health.
- The different treatments used by TCM doctors including cupping, herbs, diet and acupuncture.
- The pacing of treatment.
- The microbiome.
- How stress and trauma affects our kids health.
- Some of the common herbs you can use as a parent to help your child with eczema.
Have a listen and if you have questions about Traditional Chinese Medicine for your child (or any other questions), be sure to ask in the comments section and we will follow up with you!
Here is to your continued success on the journey to helping find health and healing for your child!
Membership Has Its Benefits
Is membership for you? Check out all the great benefits!
I am not a medical doctor. I am a certified Holistic Nutrition Consultant, certified GAPS practitioner and certified Counsellor. My experience and personal research in order to help my son has taught me a lot about autoimmune and chronic illness from this holistic and functional medicine perspective and I want to share that information with you. This information is just that. It is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace medical advice.